Fall Field Trips
Thank you for joining us this October!
2023 General information for Fall Family Fun Field Trips:
Reservations require a minimum of 20-paying guests.
*For clarification, you do not physically need 20 people to attend, but your group will be charged for 20 people to meet our trip minimum.
Timeslots can be reserved between the hours of 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and tickets MUST be purchased online.
*Tickets at entrance are not available during the week. All attending guests must have a ticket prior to arrival, if they wish to enter the family fun area. This includes teachers, chaperones, parents, drivers, etc.
FREE admission for children under 24 months!
Each field trip reservation includes full access to our Fall Family Fun and countless educational opportunities that you can take back with you to the classroom.
A scenic hayride around our farm to see crops growing in the fields and our community of scarecrows displayed in wacky poses
An enormous Corn Maze to explore
Access to our Massive Jump Pads
Visit with our Barnyard Buddies
Large, outdoor play areas including a tire obstacle course, pedal carts, and games
Decorative displays for amazing photo opportunities
Additional information for Teachers/Group Hosts:
1) We ask that payment be collected for your entire party and submit payment with us online using only one transaction. This makes check-in a breeze and we can always add/subtract tickets to the order, prior to your visit.
2) Please be on time for your scheduled reservation. We begin each trip with a scenic hayride to and from the corn maze. The rest of your time at Miller's is self-guided.
3) The address to our farm is 10140 Piscataway Rd. Clinton, MD 20735. The entrance to our Fall Family Fun area is located at the right side of the farm market parking lot. Take the gravel road straight back for 1/4 mile and after passing the big red barn you will approach the parking area for Family Fun on your left.
4) Please plan for at least 2 hours to enjoy all of the activities that we have to offer.
5) We have seating for lunches, trash bins, and portable restrooms on site.
6) Our Fall Family Fun is all outdoors. If you are unsure about the weather, please call us at 301-297-9370 and we will be happy to reschedule your trip.
Miller Farm's Field Trip Policies:
1) ALL attending field trip guests MUST have a pre-purchased ticket for entry. This includes teachers, parents, chaperones, drivers, etc. Reservations require a minimum of 20-paying guests. *For clarification, you do not physically need 20 people to attend, but your group will be charged for 20 people to meet our trip minimum.
*FREE admission for children under 24 months!
*Tickets at entrance are not available for purchase during the week.
2) Outside food and beverages are welcome. During the week we do not have food available for purchase in the Fall Family Fun area. Food/drinks are available at our farm market but requires leaving the Fall Family Fun area and driving.
3) We have a lunch area with seating and provide trash bins.
4) Only trained service animals are welcome. Comfort and emotional support animals/pets or any other non-service animals/pets are not permitted at Miller Farms.
5) Group reservations must be booked at least 7 days prior to the day of the field trip. There will be no refunds issued if there is a cancellation within 48 hours of your trip. If you are unsure about the weather (rain), we will be happy to reschedule your trip.
6) Pumpkins are sold separately and are not included with admission.
After all of the fun, stop by our Farm Market to enjoy some of our famous Apple Cider Donuts, Homemade Pumpkin and Apple Pie Ice Cream, locally grown Apples and Apple Cider, pumpkins, delicious prepared food from our snack shack, Mums, and more!
We can't wait to see you!